As your “Everything but Accounting” property management software provider, we are excited to announce a new integration with Village Management Software (VMS), a trusted name in the HOA industry, offering accounting and other feature modules. As with our other integration partners, there is some feature overlap with our platforms, but the integration gives you the flexibility to use the best of what VMS and eUnify each offers. Accounting and property management are very different functions that are sometimes best addressed with separate solutions. This integration will allow management companies that don’t want to rock the boat with their accounting teams the option to explore a different platform for managers to handle CRM, compliance, ARC, work orders, and other tasks, and homeowner portals. Integrating VMS accounting with eUnify opens up the possibility of using all of eUnify’s tools for association management.
- No duplicate entry of account information
- Visibility of homeowner ledgers and balances in the Resident Portal
- Homeowners can make online payment through PayLease directly from the Resident Portal
- Seamless, automatic sync of account information every night
- Two-way integration:
- Homeowner contact info changed in eUnify updates in VMS automatically.
- Violations and other activities are updated in VMS
- No change to procedures/practices of accounting team
- Managers are empowered with our truly mobile solution, including the uManage mobile app, fully hosted system, and the Resident Portal.
To learn more about eUnify's accounting integration, download the eBook now.