As we count down to the end of the year, we get ready for advent calendars, 12 days of Christmas, 8 days of Hanukkah, and of course 6-8 weeks of manic shopping and preparations for parties and guests. This time of year is a chance to review, report, assess, and make goals for improvement in the New Year. While many of you are busy in roles as Board Members and managers, preparing budgets and year-end accounting, one major improvement to consider for next year is accounting software. eUnify offers a full accounting platform for community management complete with powerful automation and integration advantages over competing titles. Here is a short list of key accounting features:
Bank Integration: eUnify currently integrates with Alliance Association Bank and Mutual of Omaha Bank. We are also working on integrations with Union Bank and several others in the community association industry. Banking integration is critical for convenience and accuracy in your accounting operation. eUnify bank integration empowers you with:
- Automated Reconciliation: Transactions are automatically retrieved from the bank and matched to existing transactions
- Real-Time Balance Transfers(!): You can actually transfer money between accounts from within eUnify’s system!
- Bank Statements: View bank statements without logging into the bank’s site.
- Check Images: Retrieve check images, again without having to log into the bank’s site.
- Bank Balance Report: Run a report across all your association accounts for a quick view of current bank balances.
- Automatic Validation Files: The validation file is created automatically and sent to the bank each night.
- Process Lockbox Payments: Literally zero effort to deal with lockbox payments, which are pulled through the bank integration and applied to owner account ledgers.
Automated Recurring Charges: We make it easy to set up charge profiles for assessments, late fees, interest, and other association charges. You can create and assign assessment profiles based on factors such as square footage, percent ownership, empty lot vs. built home, and set late fees and interest to auto-post based on delinquency rules. Recurring charges can be scheduled on any periodic basis, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually. eUnify truly offers a “set it and forget it” approach to managing regular recurring charges.
PayLease Integration: Integration with our online payment partner, PayLease offers many of the same conveniences as banking integration. Homeowners paying with credit card or eCheck through the eUnify portal enjoy a seamless SSO experience linking them into their related PayLease account, where they can set up automatic recurring payments. Payments processed by PayLease post into homeowner account ledgers with zero effort. No files to download or transactions to import and apply; everything is automated!